14 janvier 2010

#yycphotowalk : Fort Calgary and surroundings.

This was the 4th meeting. Unfortunately roads were such a mess for my bike that I didn't make it to the +15 system meeting. Why didn't I think about the C-train ? (...) Not there for Confederation park too, simply didn't read about the meeting. Previous posts show pictures about these two interesting places.

This Saturday, the meeting was in Fort Calgary. That's a fake place, very much reminiscent about these places in Seoul were they didn't have much to show but charged you anyway. The difference is that this was somewhat expensive there.

Anyway, here follow the pictures:




(Idea's not mine :)




















On my way to the pub :







Panos to finish with :









That's all. (oh I could have made further effort and corrected white balance on a few pictures... well, another time !) See you next time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire