14 janvier 2010

#yycphotowalk : Inglewood bird sanctuary.

Well, this is a post I didn't thought I would ever write but eventually...

So this was the first Calgary photowalk meeting and I happened to be there with my camera. It is by pure chance that I bumped into this bunch of Twitter guys who were meeting up in this park and taking pictures around. So I was not taking pictures with them at all but taking pictures anyway... So here are a few of them. I'll try not to post pictures already present on this blog.

Inglewood bird sanctuary is a wildlife conservation zone where birds are supposed to rest/spend time. Actually there is not much difference with other parks equipped with trees and wood cages. The only difference is that, in this one, it is you who is parked. There is a small pathway with fences in between which you are completely free to walk. It makes a loop and you can get back to your car. As you can imagine form the previous lines, I don't really like being parked but it is an interesting place though.









Aspect ratio changed twice, pictures were web-re-sized-re-compressed but direct from camera.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire